There are currently, 14 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.
You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
Select Interface Language:
ISO 17799 Resources
There are now quite a few BS7799, ISO27001 and ISO 17799 portals on the web offering commercial tools & products. Possibly the most complete is ISO 17799 and ISO 27001 Central.
Call for Papers
We are shortly to launch a content section for papers and articles on ISO 17799 implementation, BS7799, AS4444, ISO 27001, UNE71502, and information security generally. If you have produced a paper and would like us to publish it, please contact us via the feedback form above.
ISO 27001, ISO 27002 & ISO17799 User Group: Forums
17799.Com :: View topic - ISO 27001 and how to document ?
let me try ...
* first you need descripe the scope and boundaries - if you want the ISMS to have certified
* look at the process within the scope
* look at the risks that might cause problems to those processes
* define the process owners and the values of the process - in other words workout a risk treatment plan
* look at the relevant clauses
* define a statement of applicability - the SOA will describe the processes, their values and how you avoid possible risks. Descripe why to exclude some clauses
* do you know PDCA? Plan, Do, Check, Act - define monitoring & reviews
* think of trainings and awareness of the involved people
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum